Aaron T. Galloway
Aaron is involved in a broad range of business transactions, entity organization and governance, estate planning, and intellectual property, including obtaining federal and state trademark protection. Aaron is a shareholder at Lynn Jackson in our Rapid City office. He is admitted to practice in all state and federal courts in South Dakota.
Aaron grew up in Sioux City, Iowa, and earned his bachelor’s degree from Western Washington University in 2002, and his law degree from the University of South Dakota in 2008. Aaron spent four years in private practice with another firm before joining Lynn Jackson in 2012.
Aaron was recently named to the list of Best Lawyers in America® and was named a Rising Star by Great Plains Super Lawyers® for four consecutive years. He is active in the community and the legal profession as a member of the Mount Rushmore Society, Wealth Counsel, the Rapid City Chamber of Commerce, and Leadership Rapid City, and is a former chair of the Board of Directors for Rapid City Summer Nights. In addition, Aaron is a member of the South Dakota, Pennington County, and American Bar Associations, and served as president of the Pennington County Bar Association.
Aaron and his wife Dawn live in Rapid City with their son Jack and daughter Emma. They enjoy the beautiful Black Hills at every opportunity.
- University of South Dakota School of Law, J.D., 2008
- Western Washington University, B.A. History, 2002
- American Bar Association
- South Dakota Bar Association
- Pennington County Bar Association (Past President)
- Great Plains Super Lawyers, Rising Star (2015-2019)
- Best Lawyers in America® (2020-2022)
- Business Organizations (Including LLCs and Partnerships)
- Board of Directors, Rapid City Summer Nights (past officer)
- Board of Directors, Mount Rushmore Society (past President)
- Rapid City Chamber of Commerce
- Member and Graduate, Leadership Rapid City (Class of 2014)